Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
1. What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number or other details to help process your order. We also automatically collect IP addresses and geo-location data.
2. When do we collect your information?
We collect information when you access our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out an online form, or provide us feedback about our products and/or services.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey/marketing communication, browse the website, fill out an online form, or use other site features:
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and/or products in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, as a means of providing better customer service (email or phone inquiries).
- To improve our response time to customer service requests.
- To administer a marketing promotion or other site feature.
- To quickly process your orders and inquiries.
- To request ratings and reviews of services or products.
Our website is scanned regularly using the Malware Scanning standard for security leaks and vulnerabilities to ensure that visits to our site are as secure as possible. Personal information is contained behind secure networks with accessibility by a limited number of people, all of whom have special access rights, and are required to keep personal information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information (including credit card numbers) is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Transactions are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Children's Privacy
This Site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete all information.
To understand and save user preferences for future visits to our site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You can do this through your browser settings. For assistance, please refer to your browser’s Help menu to manage your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of our features will also be disabled.
7. Disclosure by third parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we give users advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who help us operate our website, conduct business, or serve our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose information when its disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google and Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel) to compile data regarding user interactions with respect to our website.
Users can set preferences about how Google advertises to you using Google’s ad settings page. Alternatively, you may opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative page or by permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
8. Your e-mail is collected to:
- Send you information about new products or services
- Provide updates about your order
- Respond to requests or questions
- Process orders
- Market our mailing list, past clients, and send newsletters
9. How to choose to get out of marketing:
You may opt out of receiving such marketing communications and notifications from us at any time. There are several ways to do so. To stop receiving marketing communications by email:
- Click ‘unsubscribe’ or update preferences in any email communication we send
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org